Information Collected by Tagga
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our Web Site and the Service, which is to provide a platform for mobile-integrated marketing campaigns and campaign publishers with in-depth analytics. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective.
We collect the following types of personally-identifying information from users performing an action on the Web Site and Service:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the Web Site during registration, form submission and account profile updates. We receive and store any information provided through SMS interaction and data collection.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Tagga and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” in their server logs from your device including your IP address, Tagga cookie information, and the web page or keyword you requested. Tagga also logs requests received in SMS text messages. Tagga uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the Web Site and Service.
From time to time, Tagga Media may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the use of its mobile web and SMS campaigns. Tagga Media also collects potentially personally-identifying information such as device association number during campaign subscription and by users performing an action on Tagga Media’s web sites.
Third Party Services
Tagga Media uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, such as APIs and SMS aggregation providers, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. We endeavour to publish, when available, the opt-out methods provided by any integrated services hosted by third parties.
Tagga is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address or mobile number to a third party without your explicit permission, other than by way of a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or by way of a merger, amalgamation or form of corporate reorganization resulting in a sale of Tagga. Tagga may send out e-mails with news, products, offers, surveys or promotions related to the Web Site or the Service. You may also receive notification e-mails and SMS text messages from Tagga, which inform you of actions (e.g. opt-in requests) that have been performed on the Web Site. If you do not want to receive e-mail or SMS text messages from us, please change your notification preference at the Web Site. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web Site browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when web pages in our Web Site are visited and by how many people.
- It is possible to opt-out of Cookie tracking by clicking here.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Tagga Personnel: Tagga personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Tagga’s business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Tagga, or all or substantially all of Tagga’s assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- API: Tagga will allow third parties access to all Tagga data that is already publicly available through the Web Site. Tagga will keep private any passwords and account settings.
- Syndication: Tagga allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Web Site.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your Tagga account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against any unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees of Tagga who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to your account information. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- By visiting your Account Settings, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information in your account profile.
- You may request deletion of your Tagga account information by e-mailing us at support@Tagga.com.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other users of the Web Site or Services, please visit your User Profile to change your email notification settings.
- You will always receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Persons under the Age of Majority in the Jurisdiction where they Reside
You must be 13 years or older to register to use the Web Site or the Service. As a result, Tagga does not specifically collect information about persons under the age of 13. If we learn that Tagga has collected information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as is practical. We recommend that persons who are older than 12 years of age, but younger than the “age of majority” in the jurisdiction where they reside, first ask and receive the permission of their parent or lawful guardian prior to using the Web Site or Service or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use
Information for Mobile Service Providers
- Tagga operates a web-based platform that allows publishers to create mobile-integrated marketing campaigns. All Content is publisher generated.
- Tagga monitors the development of the Content to ensure that only appropriate Content passes through its systems.
- Tagga does not charge any fees to cell phones users. Cell phones users pay for sending or receiving text messages according to their respective cell phone plans.
- To stop receiving text messages from Tagga, reply “STOP” to shortcodes 82442, 365247, or 47170. You may also email email@example.com.
- To receive Tagga program information, reply “INFO” to shortcodes 82442, 365247, or 47170. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive help, reply “HELP” to shortcodes 82442, 365247, or 47170. You may also email email@example.com.
- Other charges may apply.
- Short code 82442 currently available in the USA and Canada. Shortcode 47170 is available in the USA only. Shortcode 365247 is available in Canada.