- 11,000 unique customer opt-ins
- 150,000 messages sent
- Delivering 150,000+ additional “Facebook impressions”
- Redemptions accounted for 8% of total sales
- Digital channels outperformed traditional channels
- Dominant demographic of participants was women 25-40yrs that were interested in health
25 Days of Lindt, a 4 week-long holiday campaign, aimed to drive foot-traffic to Canadian retail outlets.
An SMS alerts and promotion delivery program, which included high-value offers for in-store redemption only. The SMS program included a mobile landing page customized to the campaign that provided the ability to opt in to the promotion via mobile web, French and English branded content, and a store locator. SMS messages were sent once every two days to opted-in subscribers.
The campaign was promoted across 5 channels: in-store, local print media, email database, Lindt’s website and Facebook page.
Lindt & Sprüngli is recognized as a leader in the market for premium quality chocolate, offering a large selection of products in more than 100 countries around the world. During more than 160 years of Lindt & Sprüngli’s existence, it has become known as one of the most innovative and creative companies making premium chocolate, with six production sites in Europe, two in the USA and distribution and sales companies on four continents.