We need for an uber-talented Sales Executive to join our team full-time.
Our Marketing Intelligence Platform resolves fragmented customer profiles and delivers a single, unified record for each customer in a brand’s community.
We live in a digital world, a really digital world. As customers, we have myriad ways to connect with our favourite brands – web, mobile, social, email, eComm, traditional media, good ol’ fashioned telephones… the list goes on. The flip side of that coin is that B2C brands have a ton of customer profile data living across any number of disconnected marketing platforms, leaving them with multiple views of the same customer. Or, as we like to call it.. fragmented customer profiles.
Our platform solves that problem. By consolidating customer profile data from disparate marketing channels such as email, mobile, social and web, we deliver a single, unified profile for each customer in a brand’s community. These profiles can then be used to surface trends, patterns, behaviours and opportunities.
We have been working exclusively with consumer marketers since 2008 and are trusted by some of the world’s most respected brands, including Adidas, RedBull, Gordmans and Paramount.
- Achieve and exceed aggressive revenue targets
- Build strong and deep relationships with prospects and customers
- Follow up on all organically generated leads, qualifying potential customers, and moving them through the pipeline to close
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to senior team members and management
- 3+ years experience in a web services / software / tech sales setting
- A proven track record of sales success
- Where the above 2 are lacking, we take into consider unbridled enthusiasm in lieu thereof
- A keen understanding of and appreciation for sales methodologies and processes
- A keen understanding of and appreciation for digital marketing
- A love of talking… you’ll be making quite a few (warm) phone calls
- A positive can-do attitude, and a yearning for learning
- Uncomfortable in rigid, corporate environments, and a dislike of cubicles
- We only want to work with people who have integrity, accountability and understand how to be a true team-player
- This almost goes without saying, but you must be a team-player and have a high level of integrity and accountability
- An uncanny ability to think on your feet and course-correct on the fly, strategically
Nice to Haves
- Strong command of Salesforce
- Start-up experience, preferably in a tech environment
- An appreciation for (and experience in) Foosball
Why Work at Tagga?
- Standard base with strong upside through performance
- Attractive Share Option plan and Share Purchase plan
- Extended health benefits after probationary period
- Awesome working environment, filled with super talented, super passionate folks, just like you!
- An amazing office space that overlooks the local mountains and has one of the most epic massage chairs you’ve ever laid eyes on. Necessary after a particularly competitive game of foosball.
- Dog Friendly office for friendly dogs – there will be days where there are more dogs than people in the office.
- Lunch club, health week competitions, weekly delivery of locally sourced fresh fruit…. just a few of the unique perks that we stick too.
- Pre weekend beers at 3pm every Friday.
To apply, please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org